Travel Spain: A sightseeing tour in Madrid

Iros early in the morning of the first June 2010 to leave for my trip to Madrid to Salamanca. I had been lucky with another beautiful day and drove to the east by the Spanish Meseta and the Sierra de Guadarama Mountains in the capital Madrid. After a fairly simple search I could find back to the airport and my car just before noon. At the airport tourist information desk I asked about how to get to my hotel on the Gran Via and was given the explanation that I just hadcatch the subway, change trains in the subway station Nuevos Ministerios and then stop at Plaza de Espana, one of the most important places of Madrid. I could not find my hotel quite simple: the Alcazar Regis is a simple 2-star hotel is located on Gran Via, Madrid's most impressive Grand Boulevard. What surprised me is that the hotel was on the fifth floor of a building as part of a former apartment. It has 14 rooms and I was a simple, single room with private bath, a perfectStarting point for me two days in Madrid. After I get settled I flew back into town and get to the country I was one of the most popular hop-on hop-off double-decker bus tours began in Madrid called Vision. I thought that was one of the best ways to get an overview of the city. Sure enough, our tour covered all the important sights of Madrid, Plaza España, the Palacio Real, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Calle de Alcala, Gran Via, Paseo del Prado, Museum Row (Prado, Thyssen-Bornemisza, Museo...

united-air-partners Bahamas Vacation

ป้ายกำกับ: , , , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment