York Ghost Walk

When I (old) York, I took a "Ghost Walk" tour. The ghost is usually to be scary, but our man was pretty funny, which make us laugh all the way. The video is from the last minutes of the tour and then I've included a picture of him making one of his strange faces. The "rails" were bars sticking a few inches from the ground, and when it got dark, they were easily stumble. I did not know that my camera was set to record only one minute at a time, so that the last two wordshe said, were cut off. After "Thank you, and he said:" Good night. " When someone goes to York, I strongly recommend that they go on a ghost walk. This cost only 5 pounds per person. The amount of $ 10, and it was worth it.

Vacation Packages Cruise Vacations London Hotels

ป้ายกำกับ: , , , , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment